Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Life


For as long as I can remember, I have had the desire to be a business owner; well actually an Entrepreneur. My endeavors in Direct Sales (scrapbooking, health products, beauty and fashion), Event Planning, Graphic Design and Network Marketing have all prepared me for this day- the day when I finally am ready to put on my "big girl panties," and step out into the world of #frempreneurship without looking back. By the way you will earn brownie points if you can name every business I have started ;)

I have always considered myself a personal development junkie- my John Maxwell book collection alone speaks to this ideal. I remember sitting in my office on the set of the Tonight Show and the episode of Oprah came on where she introduced the world to "The Secret." Wow, what a powerful discovery and a world that I immersed myself into. By implementing some of the Secret principles into my life, I began to appreciate the value and made connections between it and my own spirituality, but there was always something that held me back from achieving my destined success.

Fear, passion, commitment "all in," "sold out," laser focus, sacrifice, investment, head down- all buzz words that were supposed to get me going and keep me on the path to success. Yet after over almost 10 years of putting it on the line, I have finally gotten sick and tired of being sick and tired. The powerful and cut throat words of wealth builder Dawniel Winningham have given me the kick in the pants that I have been longing for. She hasn't said anything that I have not heard before, I guess it is just that the time is right for me to finally take control of my life, my destiny and my legacy.

So where do I go from here? Well I have established my #milliondollarrevenue mentality. In fact I have already received my million dollars, but I just have not cashed my check yet. In the book, "The Millionaires of GENESIS," the author expresses that the word millionaire means abundance and happiness. There are numerous references in the book of Genesis to the idea of "Divine Substance" which essentially means WEALTH. Genesis means to begin; to take the first step or to get something going. My focus over the next 90 days will be on the Book of Genesis as I take the first step towards the rest of my life.

Action Steps

Click here to learn more about Bullet Journaling
So now that I know what I intend to do, it is time to get to work. The very first thing that I will do is Hal Elrod shares his Miracle Morning strategy in which one can transform their business and ultimately their life by simply rising 30 minutes earlier and practicing the MM S.A.V.E.R.S. everyday. Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading and Scribing are the simple
habits that if practiced daily in the morning, will catapult me on my journey.
to RISE EARLY. Now I have heard this principle over and over again from numerous successful millionaires, yet it is a simple action that I just have procrastinated in doing- FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Follow me on my journey as I not only TRANSFORM my life, but will help to transform the lives of all those around me. #CMT90dayTransformation